1.16.2009

1.16.09 ekj overview

 From: Wayne King
Date: Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 10:01 AM
Subject: Athelene King/Richie
To: skwiselaw@hotmail.com, jrasnic@alltel.blackberry.com, jrasnic@rasniclaw.com

You ask me if there was anything else going on and I said no. Well, maybe. It's so ongoing that it all runs together. 

Within the last couple of weeks the health care company that provides visiting nurses to check on mother and also provides the ambulance service for mother canceled the contract with mother AND father because of the continued unrest caused by Elizabeth and they were concerned about the safety of their personnel. Mother was in the hospital a couple of weeks ago and when she was being discharged Gail was informed that mother couldn't be released because there was no home health service for mother. Gail called me, I called Homehealth and was informed  the day they came to the house and realized mother was in distress (subsequently moved to the hospital) they informed Elizabeth they would no longer be under contract and the reason, but Elizabeth did not inform Gail, therefore leaving mother without home health care.

The bed location was to be determined by Joe Rasnic, and was ultimately decided by Dr. Litton and Joe to use the living room (see above link to pics). When Elizabeth arrived it was told to me that she was in a rage when she saw the room dividers (which were movable) were between mother and daddy's bed. In the house was mother, Charlsie, Angela (caregiver) and neighbor Misti McCowan. Angela called Gail and told her of the situation. Elizabeth left the house. Elizabeth returned after X time, grabbed a room dividers, shoved the divider around mother's bed and into the garage during this time is when, I believe, the altercation with Charlsie occurred. As she was moving the second divider Misti stopped Elizabeth and brought the second divider from the garage back in the bedroom. During this time Angela called Gail, Gail said to call the Sheriff. I believe the Sheriff told Elizabeth to leave the house. Elizabeth filed a charge against Misti for destruction of property claiming the floor was scratched. I saw the floor a couple of days later and saw no scratch. The floor was scuffed and I'm sure I did it some when I brought the dividers in, Elizabeth when she was shoving the dividers through the room and anyone else that touched the dividers.

Daddy a couple of years ago made a portable wooden wheelchair ramp for mother. I brought mothers portable ramps to my house because they were mothers and needed in my house because I have multiple levels. I took the wooden ramp of daddy and put it again the front door of their house for daddy to use. The next day Charlsie found the ramp  between the two rear wheels, at the bumper of the car she drives. 

This is living with Elizabeth. And the beat goes on.